Saturday, January 2, 2010

Day 5, Still no blog post

Four mornings in London and I have been yet to actually hear our alarm clcock. I've now concluded that I am either selectively deaf (very likely) or that the alarm clock occupies some obscure frequency beyond my range of hearing. This really doesn't matter since I always wake up as soon as Liz or Temperance get out of bed and start moving around, but it's still a bit odd.

I'm sorry for the lack of blog entries. I'm keeping a fairly detailed abiout this trip, but haven't been able to actually figure out how to copy and paste anything from microsoft word to blogspot. As soon as I figure that out, I'll start posting more information.

I've just enjoyed some apple cinnamon muffins which Temperance and I made last night for breakfast. We're making grilled cheddar and chicken sandwiches to bring for lunch today. Temperance and I are off to Piccadelli Square this morning to revisit a tourest shop. We're then planning to visit the Kensington Palace grounds to check out the displays at the palace and, hopefully, see the changing of the guard. At 3 pm, we're meeting back up with the rest of the flat at the Victoria and Albert Museum before heading to the London Eye tonight for the 4D experience and a 7 pm "flight". If we still have the energy, we'll probably try to find another pub tonight. Maybe I'll try something other than beer. After 3 sips, I have to say that beer is definitely not my forte. The top of the bottle tastes fine, but the bottom half is pretty bitter.

With Love,

No comments:

Post a Comment